Springtime is here and I was tagged by the lovely Little Panda Reads to do the Spring Book Tag. I love Spring because it reminds me of my favorite season Fall. I am excited to be on month three of 2019. I don’t have much to say so let’s just get right into it.
1) How is Spring where you live?
Where I live, Spring is very short lived. It hits summer weather faster so for a short time period the weather is deliciously breezy and cool.
2) Most anticipated book release this Spring?
Children of Virtue and Vengeance. The sequel to the amazing debut Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi.
3) Show us a book cover that makes you think of Spring.
Not many books remind me of Spring if any but this book coming out this year called You Asked For Perfect screams Spring. The flowers and plants plus the colors just remind me of laying on the grass and running through the woods with a flower crown.
4) Where are you going to read this Spring?
5) Find a cover with the sun on it!
Look at hat lovely sun in the background.
6) What are your favorite Spring reads?
I don’t really have books that I read for certain seasons but I would say contemporary or romance books are great Springtime reads.
7) Find a book with many different colors on it.
This book is very pretty with all those colors.
8) Whom do you tag?
I tag everyone who wants to do it.