Ello’ beauts! Today I am doing the Reading Habits Tag and Readabits Tag that I found on Dream Land Book Blog. This tag was created by TheBookJazz and you can find her video here. So, in this tag, you’re supposed to answer some questions concerning your reading habits. I thought it was a fun little tag and make sure to tag me if you do it so I can see your answers.
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading? I tend to read in my bed but really wherever I end up while I am reading is my certain place lol.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? I use bookmarks and I am racking up a nice collection so that is really cool.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages? 99% of the time I get to a certain chapter or page number that I set for myself. But there are times when I have to abruptly stop.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading? Little snacks or a drink sometimes. If I am reading on my Kindle I will sit at the table and eat since I can prop it up on something.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading? If someone has music or the TV one while I read 95% of the time I zone out while I read so it doesn’t bother me. But there are times that I can’t focus. I do read and listen to music a lot.
6. One book at a time or several at once? I used to be a one book at a time girl but now I can read multiple.
7. Reading at home or everywhere? EVERY-SINGLE-PLACE. Even if I don’t end up reading I bring my book that I am reading everywhere.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head? What monster reads out loud besides teachers????? Lol no but really for me I have to read in my head. Especially romance. EL OH EL imagine reading THOSE scenes out loud.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages? Yes I have skipped. Usually if I feel my children are unsafe I have to skip to see if they are ok lol. It doesn’t change the experience for me so it doesn’t bother me.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? I break the spine a lot. I can’t help it. I hate that stiff feeling in a paper back.
11. Do you write in your books? To highlight or underline quotes I do and I also take little notes.
1. When do you find yourself reading? Morning, afternoon, evening, whenever you get the chance or all the time? Whenever honestly. I read all day when I have a chance or moment.
2. What is your best setting to read in? I am not sure what this means. I read wherever I am at that moment so that is my best setting lol.
3. What do you do first – Read or Watch? Depends. Some books I have read first then I have seen the movies and then vice versa. Some books I never read and only watch the movies and some books I never watched the movie and only read the book.
4. What form do you prefer? Audiobook, E-book or physical book? Physical books and e-books.
5. Do you have a unique habit when you read? No? Lol I just read
6. Do book series have to match? I like them to and 99% of mine do match.
That is all for now folks. See ya next time.