I am back at it with a book tag. This time I was tagged by Karen my wonderful friend over at Simply KarenJo. I can’t wait to confess all my dirty little secrets about books.
1. Which book, most recently, did you not finish?
Codex of Light.
2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?
I never feel guilty for what I read.
3. Which book do you love to hate?
I am going to take this as meaning which book do I have a love-hate relationship with. That would be the Mortal Instruments series because I love book 1, 3, 5 & 6 and hated 2 & 4.
4. Which book would you throw into the sea?
The Scarlett Letter, The Hazel Wood, Labyrinth Lost, and a couple others.
5. Which book have you read the most?
I read books once. I have too many to read to be reading books over and over but I do re-skim books. But, next year for the first time I am doing some rereads for books I have not read since middle school and high school.
6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
Any book I did not ask for, John Green book, or Sarah J. Mass because I just don’t care for either.
7. Which book could you not live without?
All my babies. But for the sake of answering, I will just say any by Victoria Schwab or A.B. Endacott.
8. Which book made you the angriest?
Labyrinth Lost because I wanted to love it so much but it sucked and Allegiant because that death broke my heart.
9. Which book made you cry the most?
History Is All You Left Me & The Kite Runner.
10. Which book cover do you hate the most?
Ones with models, ones that don’t make sense with the books, ones with ugly type or placement, movie/tv show covers or just boring ones. Out of all the ones I own in my library I would say I don’t care for the Divergent covers, Because You Love To Hate Me and Just Listen.