Hello, my beautiful nerds! So, today I am tackling four awards!!! I love all the three people who nominated me because one of them nominated me for two different ones. My friend Karen tagged me for the Liebster Award, Strangely Pop Cultured nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award and the amazing Chloe nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award and the Real Neat Blog Award. These bloggers are sweethearts and amazing people. Thank you so much for these nominations and I hope you all enjoy this post.
Now the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog/post
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions
- Come up with your own set of 11 questions to be answered by your nominees
- What is your favorite book destination and why? The Londons in The Shades of Magic Trilogy. I love how you can travel from one to the next because if I was in this world I would 100% be an Antari.
- If you could be one of your favorite book characters for a day who would you choose and why? Isaboe from Finnikin of the Rock so I can run a kingdom and be married to my man Finnkin.
- How long have you been blogging and what made you start a blog? For about a year and I started because I wanted a place I could talk about my love for books.
- Name a few of your favorite book bloggers. Vic, Karen, Lori, Chloe, and many many more. I love everyone I follow you’re all amazing and some of the sweetest people.
- If there was a Zombie Apocalypse and you could pick 5 book characters to be in your survival group, who would you choose? Jorg Ancrath, Percy Jackson, Lila Bard, Kell, and Inej Ghafa. There are so many people I would have but these are some people that I know would hold it down with me.
- Which of the characters from Question 5 would you sacrifice and save if your group is being overrun by zombies? Inej Ghafa. I am sorry boo.
- Favorite and worst book to movie adaptation and why. My favorite adaption is The Hobbit & The Lord of the rings. The worst is my poor son Percy Jackson. They just did not get anything right in that one.
- You’re stranded on an island. Which 3 authors would you want to be with you and why? Victoria Schwab because she is my favorite author, A.B. Endacott because she is my second favorite author and a friend, lastly Rick Riordan because he is also a master of words and comedy.
- Name 3 books/series you can read over and over again? The Lumatere Chronicles, Thr Rose & The Dagger Duology, and The Shades of Magic trilogy.
- Favorite Hero, Sidekick, and Villain. I have so many answers for each of these so I will just say one of my favorites for each. Hero- Percy Jackson, Sidekick- All of Alosa’s crew, Villain- Sebastian Morgenstern.
- Your number 1 bookish pet peeve. Book cover changes that are ugly lol.
Now the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- I am currently enrolled in the Media Design Master of Fine Arts Degree Program at Full Sail University.
- I am the number one advocate for villains and anti-heroes. I never excuse the horrible they do but I love them.
- My favorite female actress is Viola Davis and my favorite male actor is Luke Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Dylan O’ Brien, and Leonardo Dicaprio.
- I hope to have 5 kids.
- I could eat pasta, Chinese food, and Puerto Rican food for the rest of my life.
- I want to one day do work for Pixar.
- My chihuahua is named Hadassah after Esther from the Bible.
Now the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award & include a link to their blog
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
- I am Lactose Intolerant and have not had dairy for 3 years.
- One of my favorite book quotes is, “To die would be an awfully big adventure.”
- My first and only car will be a Jeep.
- I have never seen an Anime before but I would like to.
- I have dyed my hair more times than I can count lol.
- I started a podcast show with my mom it’s called the Marketing Whisperer.
- I have had glasses since Middle School.
Now the rules:
1. Display the award logo
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
3. Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
- If you had to get a piercing (that you don’t currently have), then which one would you choose? My nose ring. I am going to get it but I have not yet.
- Thoughts on spray tans? I don’t have any thoughts. If someone wants them then go for it just please make sure it is your color range.
- At what temperature do you think it’s cold? I am from New York I leave and breathe cold lol. Anything that is not warm is cold.
- Have you ever gotten into a political, philosophical, moral, humanitarian or something similar debate with another person? Yes, I can’t remember what it was about but yes I have.
- If you could live in any space, anywhere, you’d like… then what would it be like? A really cozy cabin.
- What was your first phone? I don’t remember that but I do remember my second phone was The Chocolate.
- What’s your favorite sport? Volleyball, kickball, ultimate frisbee, and dodgeball.
This was so fun to do and it took a long time but I enjoyed my time. I am not tagging anyone today because I have seen all of my followers do this at least once I am sure lol. But if you have not then feel free to do it because I tag you!