Time for another discussion post but this time it will be super short. I’m talking all about my favorite middle-grade books.
- The Percy Jackson Universe- The books shaped my middle school and teen years. These are the best-written middle grades and to this day I still love them as an adult. I still read all of his books.
- The Kane Chronicles- Right after the Percy books comes Riordan’s other series that I love so much! This series was all about Egyptian mythology and the characters are just as lovable and fun.
- The Adventurers Guild- This book was so fun and full of action. The magic system and world-building were different from the other middle grades I read.
- The Epic Fail of Arturo Zamora- I related to this story so much since the MC was Latin. It was full of food, family, culture, and had a wonderful message.
- The Graveyard Book and Coraline- These books are wonderfully creepy and unique. They got into your head and made you think about all those times you were scared as a kid lol.
What’s your favorite middle grades?