Sup awesome nerds (got that from Pitch Perfect & my friend Vic.) Thank you so much to my good friend Nada at Early Bookish Birds for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award. She is so funny and a major sweetheart. You should check her out and feast your eyes upon her pretty blog. Let’s get to the rules and then the questions.
1. Display Award.
2. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
3. Answer questions they’ve written for you.
Graphic found on Google
When did you start Blogging?
March 2017. So as of now, I have been blogging for a year and four months.
What’s your current read?
Smoke in the Sun, Mistborn, and Dearest Clementine.
What is that book that got you into reading?
I started super young and taught myself to read. So really just all my children’s books. Then books like Junie B. Jones & The Magic Tree House started getting me into chapter books and the rest is history.
If you can have dinner with 2 authors of your choice, who would they be?
Victoria Schwab obviously and Rick Riordan.
Describe your perfect kind of book. (mix genres and writing styles, customize your own book)
A mix of The Shades of Magic trilogy and The Broken Empire trilogy.
Would you rather be a publisher or a writer?
Both to be honest. I would love to be the one to tell that author they are getting their baby published. But there are also certain books I would like written and no one is doing them lol so I guess I have to do it my damn self.
When was the last time you laughed from your heart?
The only people who truly whoever make me laugh like that are my family.
Do you have a virtual best friend? A friend that you made through your blog, or Instagram?
Bran would be my virtual best friend. We met on twitter four or five years ago and again, the rest is history.
Where in the world, would you wanna go? Right now.
Somewhere on my bucket list. I am no picky as long as it is one of those places.
How many languages do you speak?
Two. I speak English & Spanish. I want to learn ASL, Hebrew, and Hindi.
My Questions (found on Google because I couldn’t think of any)
- What was your favorite game to play when you were a kid?
- What’s your favorite musical group?
- If you had to wear either a cape or an eyepatch for a month but couldn’t tell anybody why, which would you choose?
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- Favorite joke/pun?
- You must transfigure to an animal for the remainder of your life. Which one?
- Share your favorite meme or GIF!
- What is your worst fear in your life?
- If you could go back in time and re-experience a certain event/time period, when is it and why?
- Your favorite quote?
As Always I answer my own questions so here we go: (just the answers)
- One Direction and Little Mix
- Eyepatch because I think I would look super badass
- La Paloma
- My worst fear is not living life to the fullest.
- I wouldn’t experience anything. I think looking forward and experiencing new things is more exciting. The unknown is a thrill.
- I have a few
“I’d rather die on an adventure than live standing still.”
“To die would be an awfully big adventure.”
“My soul sees its equal in you.”
“For you, a thousand times over.”
“I don’t care if none likes me. I was not created in this world to entertain everyone.”
“While I breathe…I hope.”
“The stars will go out before I forget you…”
“You are all that exists on the earth and sky that I do love.”
“I don’t like people and sarcasm is my only defense.”
“Your legacy will be death and madness.”
Hope you all enjoyed this as much as me 🙂 Until next times nerds.