I wasn’t nominated by anyone for this but it was on my friend Reg’s page so I obviously wanted to give it a spin.
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
I like to read one at a time but sometimes I read one physical book and one ebook at once.
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch to reading the other book?
I like to get at least 100 pages in the physical book and 30% into the ebook before I switch to the other.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re part way through a book?
No, I don’t see the purpose of that lol.
4. Where do you keep the book you’re currently reading?
The ebook is on my kindle next to my bed and the physical book is also next to my bed. If I leave the house then both come with me in my purse.
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
Either in the morning or at night. Unless I need to catch up on reading then I spend small amounts throughout the day reading.
6. How long do you typically read for in one go?
As long as it takes for me to get 100 pages into the physical book and 30% into the ebook. Sometimes if I am just reading the ebook I will spend more hours than normal.
7. Do you read hardcovers with the dust jacket on or off?
I take it off because I don’t like it to get messed up.
8. Which position do you mainly use to read?
I will steal Reg’s answer because mine is the same. I like reading sitting up with some pillows behind my back. Occasionally I read on my stomach.
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
Yes. I can’t go anywhere without having my books with me.
10. How often do you update your progress in the book you’re currently reading on Goodreads?
Pretty much always after I get to the point I want to by the end of the day.
11. Who would you like to tag?
Again, I will steal Reg’s answer. To anyone who feels like doing this fun tag. Go for it!