Wow, I was nominated by two people for the Unique Bogger Award. Thank you so much to the Saturday Night Reader and The Spooky Red Head. These are two very different blogs but I love them both so much. One is all things books and her reviews are amazing. The second is all things anime and cartoon plus she gives you facts about things that are completely unique. Let’s get to the rules and then the questions.
1. Display Award.
2. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
3. Answer questions they’ve written for you.
4. In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 bloggers and ask them questions.
Graphic designed by Ginger Mom & the Kindle Quest!
Questions from The Saturday Night Reader
- If you could interview ANY author (famous or not, Indie or traditionally published), who would it be and why? Either Victoria Schwab or A.B. Endacott because they are my favorite authors and I love whatever they publish.
- What is your favorite part of blogging? Talking about what I love most and all the friends I’ve made.
- What is one of your biggest goals for your blog? To reach a loyal following, to host my own giveaways, and have authors request and send me books to review. Also to maybe make an income from blogging.
- Do you have a blogger who inspires you to keep blogging? If so, who? And what about them inspires you? I would say all the bloggers I follow. They all have special things about them and I love blogging so it is not hard to continue.
- What was your favorite book as a child? Junie B. Jones books and Amy Baker’s Love You Like a Sister.
Questions from The Spooky Red Head
- How many hours (on average) a week would you spend on the internet? Way too many to count. I work from home, I do schooling online, I blog, and of course social media.
- What’s something you believed was true when you were very little? Prince’s and fairytales.
- Quick, you’re in the middle of a zombie apocalypse and there are zombies outside your house. What’s your weapon of choice? Dagger.
Everyone and their mother has done this award at this point so I won’t be asking any questions or tagging anyone.
Hope you all enjoyed this as much as me 🙂 Until next times pretties.