“The ‘Mystery Blogger’ award, originally created by Okoto Enigma, is named after the meaning of this award’s creator’s name. In his words, ‘there are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; when we get to know them, it’s divine and we find friends where we least expect.” I got these sentences and a was tagged by First Book Love. She is a kind friend to me and you should check out her blog. Thank you very much for the kind tag. Continue reading to see the rules and my answers.
- Feature the award logo/image on your post
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Answer the questions provided
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers as many bloggers as you want
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird/funny question (specify)
- Share and link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me:
- I bullet journal daily
- If I could choose any fictional creature to be it would be an elf
- I am a huge Bollywood enthusiast
1. Which author’s books would you buy even without reading the synopsis?
Victoria Schwab and A.B. Endacott.
2. Have you bought a book based on the cover? Which one was it?
Tiger’s Curse. I saw it in Wal-Mart and it was my favorite color and had my favorite animal on it.
3.Best book you read in 2017?
The Broken Empire Trilogy (not released in 2017), and A Conjuring of Light (released in 2017.)
4.The most anticipated book for 2018?
Since I have read a few I will say my most anticipated from what is left. Found in the Night, Vengeful, The Reckoning of Noah Shaw, Tangled Like Us, The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy, City of Ghosts, Queen of Air and Darkness, Legendary, and Smoke in the Sun.
5.Candles or flowers?
1. At what moment in a novel do you decide you like or dislike it?
2. Who’s your favorite book character and why?
3. What is your favorite book quote?
4. Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
5. What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults?
Hope you all enjoyed this as much as me 🙂 Until next times loves.