I saw this TBR tag on Peaks and Pages’ page, it seemed like a fun idea and so I wanted to take a gander at it. I love looking through my TBR and just books in general. Let’s just get right into it and have some fun.
- How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I keep track through Goodreads and my bullet journal keeps track of when I buy them.
- Is your TBR mostly print or e-books?
Mostly print books but I do have quite a few e-books.
- A book that’s been on your TBR the longest?
The Twisted Tales series.
- A book you recently added to your TBR?
Abroad Book Two
- A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover?
I buy books based on the cover but I have to make sure I will enjoy it. So, none of them are books that I just put strictly for the cover.
- A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
If I don’t want to read a book then I remove it from my TBR.
- An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited about?
Wow, I have a lot but I will name five. Vengeful, The Reckoning of Noah Shaw, The Invisible Life of Addie La Rue, Something Dark & Holy, The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy.
- A book on your TBR that everyone has read but you?
This is also quite a few books so I will name about five. The Legend trilogy, The Red Queen series, The Conquerors Saga, History is All You Left Me, and Fangirl.
- A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?
Kind of the same answers as number 8.
- A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?
The Captive Prince trilogy.
- How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
Well, that is the end of the TBR Tag. Feel free to tag yourself and do this.