I have given you my fictional bucket list. I have given you my bookish bucket list and now I give you my personal bucket list. I created this list many years ago and transported it to different journals so I always have it with me. I have accomplished some tasks and each year more and more gets checked off. I love my list so much and I feel super proud when I cross something off the list.
I will continuously come back and cross things off of here as I do in my journal so you all will be updated each time I do something. So, here is my list.
I want to:
- Get Married
- See The Effiel Tower, The Alps, The Redwood Forest, The Grand Canyon, The Great Wall of China, Machu Pichu, The Moais (head statues in Peru), The Acropolis, The Iguazu Falls,
The Niagra Falls(2013), The Forbidden City, The Pyramids of Giza, The Mona Lisa, The Statue of Liberty, The Taj Mahal, The Colosseum, The Sphinx, The Hoover Dam, The Sydney Opera House, and the President Heads.
- Go on a helicopter ride
Go to a winery(3/26/17)
- Have a painting in a gallery
- Sell a painting
- Attend a rodeo
- Paint a person
- Catch a big fish
- Go skydiving
- Go whitewater rafting
- Learn four languages (Spanish, Hebrew, Hindi, and ASL)
- Spend Fourth of July in D.C.
- Take a dance class
- Attend an NFL game
- Be in two places at once (
at the state line; GA & FL 3/27/17, at the Prime Meridian)
- Learn to belly dance
Become a graphic designer(6/26/17)
- Send National Geographic a picture
- Get a massage at a spa
- Experience Weightlessness
- Go canoeing
- Go on a cruise
- Go on a hot air balloon
- Take a boxing class
- Go to a Cirque du Soleil show
- See The Lion King on Broadway
- See Wicked on Broadway
- Go on a mission trip
- Go horseback riding
- Run a marathon
- Go on a Camel and Elephant ride
- Reach my goal weight of 120 lbs.
- Take a picture with a Tiger
- Go to a shooting range
- Go stargazing
Go to Disney(10/12/17-10/15/17)
- Learn to drive and get my license
- Buy a Jeep and a Monte Carlo
- Attend the concerts of Little Mix,
One Direction(8/4/14), Ed Sheeran(10/29/13), Demi Lovato(3/7/14), Bruno Mars, and Camila Cabello
- Take a pole dancing class
- Take a cross-country road trip in America
- Vist Africa, Madrid & Barcelona, United Kingdom, Ireland, India, Bahamas, Peru, China, Egypt,
Canada(2013), Paris, Australia, Rome & Venice & Florence, Athens & Laconia & Crete, Scotland, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Jamaica, Dubai, Portugal, Jerusalem, Jordan, Japan, Panama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico, Aruba, and Costa Rica
- See the Northern Lights.
As you can see I have done quite a few things. In this year alone I plan to check off a bit more 🙂
Tell me in the comments, what might be on your bookish bucket list?