I was nominated for the Liebster Award by my good friend Michelle over at FirstBookLove. She is an awesome blogger and you should check her out!! She nominated me twice so I am answering both here. Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their post
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, with your own set of questions
- Tag your chosen 11 bloggers, and don’t forget to tell them as well!
Let’s get into it, shall we?
- Favorite Quote? “To die would be an awfully big adventure” -Peter Pan
- Are you a student? do you work? I work from home as a Graphic Designer and I am going to school for my Masters Degree.
- Last good book you read? Queendom of the Seven Lakes was my last 5-star read.
- When did you start blogging? I started blogging last year.
- What’s the song you have on repeat these days? Anything by Camila Cabello and my Bollywood playlist.
- Last movie you watched? Kingsmen: The Golden Circle AMAZING MOVIE.
- Are you in love? No.
- What’s your best friend’s name? Their names are Renee and Frances (Franny).
- Favorite Genre? Epic/High Fantasy
- Is there a goal that you want to achieve out of blogging? I just want people to enjoy what I post and interact.
- Can we be friends? We already are 🙂
Now onto section 2 answers 🙂
- Biggest Bookish pet peeve? Cover changes mid-series. I don’t care if covers change but please wait till after the series is over.
- Favourite scent? I don’t really have a favorite I just like things that smell good.
- Favourite bookish item? I haven’t really received any bookish items 😦
- An author whom you would buy all their books? Victoria Schwab, Rick Riordan, Michelle Hodkin, and Renée Adieh are my instant buys.
- Favourite place to read? My room.
- What are your other hobbies aside from reading? Art and dancing.
- What was the deciding factor that made you want to start book blogging? My friend Leenah. I saw hers and I just kind of fell in love with the idea.
- What advice would you give to aspiring book bloggers Plan Plan Plan!!!!! Planning and writing ahead keeps you on schedule and less stressed.
- Read or write? Why? Read I enjoy blogging but I don’t think I would ever write.
- Favourite fiction world? And why? The Londons from A Darker Shade of Magic and Skuldenore from The Lumatere Chronicles.
- Your all-time favorite fictional character? Jorg Ancrath and Khalid Ibn al-Rashid
Here are my questions. ( I answered these for fun)
- What is more important to you– status, power, or money? For this three, money.
- What annoys you the most about people? When they give you an opinion you did not ask for.
- What was your favorite subject in school? Art.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? I got my Bachelors degree and I am on my way to my Masters.
- How did you meet your spouse/ girlfriend/boyfriend? I don’t have one.
- What are your top three favorite books and why? The Broken Empire Trilogy, A Darker Shade of Magic Trilogy, and The Lumatere Chronicles because nothing is wrong with them. Literally, every aspect of these books is fantastic.
- What’s something most people don’t know about you? Most people don’t know I am an artist even though I have it everywhere lol.
- What’s something you wish everyone knew about you? I am an introvert.
- Do you think it’s better to get married when you’re young or better to wait a while? I don’t think it matters either way whenever God brings me that person.
- What do you do for fun? Travel.
- What are the things that scare you? Not much because I know God is over me.
Here is who I tag.
Well this was fun and I hope you enjoyed and all those I tagged get to your answers lol. If you want to use my header for yours that is fine 🙂 just let me know you are using it.