I am back with another tag lovelies! I stumbled across this tag online because you know I do tags without actually being tagged lol. Well, this one looked so fun so I had to try it out. Now to the lovely questions.
1. Find a book for each of your initials
Kathryn Rae Calderon de Perez
K – King of Thorns by Mark Lawrence
R – The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh
C – A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab
P – Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence
2. Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?
23rd book on my shelf was this beauty 🙂
3. Pick a book set in your city/country
This is set here in America and where I was born and raised (NY)
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to
I always dream of the times of Kings & Queens, kingdoms, sword fighting, and all the medieval goodness. I took this question as traveling back in time to these places.
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color
I love all blue books. Sometimes I buy books just because they’re blue (Tiger’s Curse lol).
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
All my books. I know cliche, right? I can’t help it. They are all my babies. The characters and the places all bring a smile to my face and can even take me back to the moment I was reading them.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
This one took me a few years actually. Not because it was bad it is actually one of my favorites lol. I had to read it for my senior paper and I was piled with work so I write the paper before finishing the book because then I wouldn’t have finished the paper. Then I started college and got into a reading slump for a while and it wasn’t until I moved to GA 2 years after a senior year that I finished it.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
My classics!!! Classics always take me a bit longer only because I have to really comprehend the time period they were written in.
So, that was all for today 🙂 I hope you enjoyed and I hope some of you do this tag as well.
Btw PageHabit is having an awesome Thanksgiving book contest!! Click this link to enter 🙂 hope you’re one of the winners.