Thank you, to Alyssa of Book Huntress’ World for tagging me on this book tag. Today I planned in my calendar to do a Book Tag so I am really excited that I was tagged. This will be my second or third time doing one of these and I hope you all enjoy it.
It is a would you rather tag so I will be choosing between two things and deciding which I like or would do. Without further chatter here it is!
Would You Rather…
1. READ ONLY TRILOGIES OR A STAND ALONE?
This is hard because I’ve read so many amazing stand alones. But, for the sake of the game, I will say trilogies because my top five favorite books are all in trilogies/series.
2. READ ONLY FEMALE OR MALE AUTHORS?
Both. This I can’t choose one or the other because my favorite authors are male and female.
3. SHOP AT BARNES & NOBLE OR AMAZON?
I will say Amazon only because it’s where I do most of my book shopping. It’s fast, easy, and at the tip of my fingers. But, I always love going to Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, Thrift shops, etc when I can.
4. ALL BOOKS BECOME MOVIES OR TV SHOWS?
All books become movies. I love shows but I hate waiting each week for an episode. I know movies you wait longer but the film is long so I can wait. Plus I love the hype and buildup for movies.
5. READ 5 PAGES PER DAY OR 5 BOOKS PER WEEK?
This is hard lol. As a blogger 5 books a week is stressful. But as a reader this is heaven lol. So 5 books per week since it’s not real anyway.
6. BE A PROFESSIONAL REVIEWER OR AUTHOR?
I’m a professional reviewer anyway so that lol. I don’t know what I would want to write or if I have the patience for it.
7. ONLY READ YOUR TOP 20 FAVORITE BOOKS OVER AND OVER OR ALWAYS READ NEW ONES THAT YOU HAVEN’T READ BEFORE?
Always read new ones. That’s what I do now anyway. I would be bored reading the same stuff even if it’s my favorite books.
8. BE A LIBRARIAN OR BOOK SELLER?
Book Seller is more exciting. Both are surrounded by books but I just feel selling would be more fun.
9. ONLY READ YOUR FAVORITE GENRE OR EVERY GENRE EXCEPT YOUR FAVORITE?
Only my favorite genres. I have to stick with the ones who never fail me.
10. ONLY READ PHYSICAL BOOKS OR E-BOOKS?
Physical books. PAPER WILL NEVER DIE! Plus I love the feel and smell of a gorgeous book.
I will be tagging…
Karen of Sincerely Karen Jo
Becky of Uptown Oracle
This was so much fun and I can’t wait to read your book tags and do more in the future!