Real Estate: The Sustainable Investment
Author: Glen Sweeney, John Gordon
Format: Kindle Edition
Practical Advice for Investing in Income Property
The Best Selling Book Real Estate: The Sustainable Investment offers advice and stories to make the learning curve a bit less steep and measurably safer – with proven strategies for reaching long-term investment goals by including small income property in your asset allocation. Sustainable investing for sustainable living and a more secure financial future.
• What type of real estate investment is right for you?
• Making leverage actually work for you.
• How and why to get started now.
• What to look for in a partner before you say “I do.”
• An excellent overview of investment basics.
• Pro Forma Property Analysis Sheets inside and online.
• Insightful management lessons from the real world.
• Critical thinking about your investment timing.
• The first real estate book with its own iPhone app to make property analysis mobile and easy.
Reading this book could be your best investment on the path to intentional success and that decisive moment when investment dreams become investment reality.
From the authors of Real Estate: The Sustainable Investment comes the first of its kind mobile app—Real Estate Analytics. The Five-Star complement to the book is now available for your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. The Top-Rated book shows you how to make good investments. The app makes analyzing an investment property easy. Now, it’s up to you to find the right property and make the investment. Used together, you have powerful tools to make better decisions.
The companion website for this book at www.thesustainableinvestment.com offers:
• Free printable versions of the Pro Forma Property Analysis templates featured in the book.
• Answers to frequently asked questions and chapter previews.
• More information about Real Estate Analytics, the free mobile app developed by the authors.
“I’ve been Glen’s partner in numerous real estate investments for over twenty-five years—the best investments I ever made. I’ve also been a guest lecturer at Yale University School of Forestry and Environmental Studies as a guest of the Dean, Dr. John Gordon. I can assure you that if Glen and John get together to write a book on real estate investment strategies for young people, it’s a book I’ll recommend to my children and grandchildren.”—William A. Whelan, President, Pope and Talbot, Inc.; President and CEO, Roseburg Lumber, Inc.