I told myself a few weeks ago that I was going to start to concentrate on reading my own books for two reasons: I have lots of great books that I have put of reading for far to long and (the most important reason) to make room for more books.
Then the long list of the Tournament of Books was announced.
I scoured the list got really excited and filled up my hold list. After a bit I got a hold of myself at took a few off. To be completely honest with you (and myself) I will probably put them back on by the end of the month.
- Modern Romance // Aziz Ansari (audio)
- Year of Yes // Shona Rhimes (audio)
- Saga, Volume 5 // Brian K Vaughan
- Slade House // David Mitchell
- You’re Never Weird on the Internet // Felicia Day (audio)
- The Darkest Part of the Forest // Holly Black
- Dumplin’ // Julie Murphy
- Listen, Slowly // Thanhha Lai (audio)
- Everything, Everything // Nicola Yoon
Waiting on my TBR Pile:
- In the Woods // Tana French
- The First Bad Man // Miranda July
- Tiny Pretty Things // Sona Charaipotra
- The Clasp // Slone Crosley
- This is Your Life, Harriet Chance! // Jonathan Evison
- Hear Fearful Symmetry // Audrey Niffenegger
- Loving Day // Mat Johnson
Waiting on my Hold List:
- A Manual for Cleaning Women // Lucia Berlin
- Fortune Smiles // Adam Johnson
- Dear Mr You // Mary Louis Parker
- Witches of America // Alex Mar
- Gold Fame Citrus // Claire Vaye Watkins
- The Ghost Network // Catie Disabato
- Vivian Apple at the End of the World // Katie Coyle
- How to Start a Fire // Lisa Lutz
How about you? What books did you bring home from the library this month?
PS I with be linking up over at River City Reading!
PPS I will am planning on taking next week off of blogging so I can wrap presents and ponder my favorite books of 2015.